Pre-Stressed Post-Tensioned Civil Structures
DYWIDAG post-tensioning systems are world renowned for reliability and performance and are suitable for all applications in post-tensioned construction.
DYWIDAG post-tensioned systems have always combined the highest safety and reliability standards, with high economical efficiency, in their research and development.
Dependable corrosion protection methods employed by DYWIDAG post-tensioned systems contribute to the longevity of their concrete structures.
High fatigue resistance is achieved with optimized material selection and meticulous detailing of all the components, especially in the system assembly.
Amsteele Systems, in conjunction with DSI, offer:
- Design and shop drawing engineering
- Manufacturing and supply
- Installation or training and/or supervision of installation
- Inspection and maintenance
- DSI is proud to have European Technical Approval of their multi-strand systems
- ETA – 13/0815 bonded post-tensioning kit for pre-stressing of structures with 3 to 55 strand
- ETA – 13/0979 Dywidag external and internal unbonded strand post-tensioning system for 3 to 37 strands
- ETA – 09/0068 Dywidag external pre-stressing systems
Internal and External Systems:
Amsteele Systems also offer DSI’s external strand post-tensioned systems, which can be found in use on bridges worldwide. The latest design has been ETA – 09/0068 approved and offers the options of restressability or exchangeability.
- LNG tanks; Cryogenic